Launched in late 2016, Read@Work supports organisations in seeding a reading culture at the workplace. More than 60 organisations are on board Read@Work to strengthen their staff’s learning and reading habits. Join us to enjoy a complimentary suite of services designed to encourage working adults to read and learn:
- Monthly Read@Work EDMs to get staff in the mood for reading.
- Free Lunch and Learn programmes, including bite-sized talks by professional trainers and librarians’ sharing on intriguing topics like graphic novels or poetry.
- Sharing by librarians about eResources such as Digital Business Library, Press Display, Lynda.com and Overdrive.
- Supplementary reading recommendations for Leaders as Reading Advocates, where we encourage our partners’ leaders and avid readers to share their favourite reads with colleagues.
- Services of a dedicated librarian to tailor programmes that fit your organisations’ needs.
- Include our support at events e.g. learning festivals and membership drives.
Join Read@Work today.
Latest EDM: Read@Work_Digital Quotient
Enquire through email@example.com with “Read@Work” in the subject.
Updated 17 Jan 2020