What is happiness to you, and how are you pursuing it?
Read! Fest returns for its fifth edition and continues to be a celebration of the joy of reading. This year’s theme The Pursuit of Happiness shows you over 150 programmes – or pathways, for all ages and reading tastes to find their unique happiness.
- Opening weekend from 22-23 June with literary pop-up activities and art installations by Singaporean artists.
- Keynote lectures, workshops and masterclasses with overseas authors Robert Twigger, Dr Zurinah Hassan, Cai Jun and Indra Soundarrajan.
- Get cosy with homegrown authors, poets and ‘bookstagrammers’ through book conversations and perspective-changing talks.
- Singapore premieres of a selection of films from the Asian Film Archives.
- Spotlight on the genre of Humour through classic texts, stand-up comedy and a debate on Singapore literature.
- Book Jams with children’s authors and more!
Visit GoLibrary to see the full list of programmes and to register!
(Updated 23 May 2018)